Tuesday, October 19, 2010

friend...4 u...

Friend come come and behold me
You are in my prayer
You are in my dream
But friend I can’t find you

I have wiped out my sorrows
And filled happiness there
I am in search of you friend
But friend I can’t find you

I am searching for you
Down the valley
Deep in the sea
but I can’t find you

When i am with my friends
My mind tends to you
Where are you dear

Laughing with my friends


I thought about the way
You laughed in my dream

Those moments which we shared in my dream
I treasure in my heart
With lots of love to you












2 comments:

  1. gud work.. alla y dont u take this work out and publish it ,, ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth .... nice work dear...no one can ever stop a banyan tree from growing big...may be they can cut the roots..may be they can plant it in a pot...but still Banyan tree is a banyan tree... so don't worry dear..no one can stop u ever from flying high.

    ReplyDelete