Sunday, November 11, 2012

lost in him... !!!!!!!

Its too late but iam not getting sleep or its better to say i don feel like sleeping..
something is bothering me a lot
for the  1st time in ma life .... i cud find something special in me
am just  forgetting about everything n evry1 around me n just cud find only one person ..
at 1st i thought am in love with him..but i cud feel its not love which i have 4 him
i cud really feel myself totally lost in him..
my love,care, feelings,thoughts, believes, trust,.life,pain
everything is just lost with him..
as he says may be its ma madness..
but no1 will ever understand how much i love d feelings which i have 4 him
am just crazy about him possessive about him..
i don want miss neither him nor ma passion for him..
i love 2 irritate him
i love it wen he shouts at me..
i love 2 say sorry 2 him n beg him 2 forgive me.
i love ma tears wen i cry missing him or thinking of loosing him
even without knowing what even he thinks about me n ma madness..
i just believe that he needs n loves me 99%more than how much i badly needs him n love him..
n that belief gives me positive vibration to be more crazy
thinking about him i don have an idea how days and nights pass...
in a world of fantasy which i dream about him i cant even find ma self..
"ma king ! ma prince!! ma warrior!!!.. ma hero..!!! I love him  wit all the purity of ma heart n soul'

3 comments: