Saturday, October 23, 2010

ode to my brother

To describe you, the words are very few
Truth is that you are a stream of love
You are the foundation of my life and soul
You are the rays which transform
My life as a rainbow
You are like a cold breeze
which flows in a hot desert
You are my hope
Your advices are the words from heaven
I felt you were indifferent to me
But now I realize ,I was wrong
You are god’s gift
Rewinding the past
I realize what did for you was nothing
and what you did for me was something
When I talk to you, I feel am in heaven
Unknowingly you surround me
in whatever I do
I realized the love of a brother from your heart
You are the essence of my life and soul


3 comments:

  1. thts true,,
    i dedicate tis to hari ettan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yups he deserves more...no words actually....

    good one sethu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yu will reach heights sethu... and thanks my dear ones..

    ReplyDelete